The Dayton Arcade has been a topic hitting Dayton newsstands for the past couple months. With UD announcing a future move to the Dayton Arcade, it seems like the project has been injected with a much-needed Z-pack and ready to kick this multi-decade flu of being vacant and forgotten to the curb.
>> WATCH: Video tour of the Dayton Arcade
On May 3, many of my Leadership Dayton (Class of 2016 – The Best Class) classmates and I braved the rain and musty air and ventured into depths unknown to the common Daytonian.
1) The Circus-Top Rotunda is still strong
2) Which Daytonian is gasping in awe?
>> FIRST LOOK: Developers release Arcade renderings
3) “Sorry I’m Not Home Right Now, I’m Walking Into Spiderwebs…”
4) Building Staring Contest… GO!
5) WHY SO SERIOUS, SANTA!
6) Another Mystery Daytonian: New Phone, WHO DIS?
7) Puddles for Days Reflecting the Big Top in the Sky
8) When Nightbeast rocks TOO HARD at Blind Bob’s, walls begin to melt
9) Twinkle, twinkle, little star…
10) A Slug’s point of view of the Arcade
11) The “Before” Extreme Home Makeover pic…